Parish and Deanery Church of St. George
The original Gothic church (first chronicled in 927) was remodeled in the style of the early Baroque in the late 17th century by Mathias Köllensperger. Characteristic of this era is the arrangement and form of the windows, which enable the church to be evenly illuminated.
The patron saint of the church, St. George, is depicted on the altarpiece in a tempestuous battle with a dragon. To the right and left of this, there stand sacred figures clad in majestic gold. In 1797/98, the Gothic tower of the parish church received a new bell floor designed by court architect, Wolfgang Hagenauer. It is a single-nave halled church, with its nave divided into four bays. The presbytery features a rounded apse. The strikingly narrow bays of the nave are bounded by pilasters. The belfry, organ and interior rooms underwent thorough restoration in 2005 and 2006.