The parish church Eugendorf in Eugendorf

Dedicated to St. Martin de Tours and listed

9,52 km from Salzburg Residence Palace

The Roman Catholic parish church of Eugendorf is consecrated to St. Martin of Tours and is a listed building.

It is a baroque building which was built in 790 according to the plans of the court mason Tobias Kendler.

ArticleID: 1937