Charm & History
Welcome to Hotel am Mirabellplatz. Experience the incomparable charm of Salzburg in a historic setting. Due to the central location in the old town, the most popular sights are within walking distance.
A “Historic Hotel of Europe“
The Hotel am Mirabellplatz is located in the former palace of Archbishop Paris Lodron, one of the most dazzling and distinguished characters of Salzburg. It was built in 1653 and, after a responsible renovation that focused on the historic structure of the building, our hotel was accepted into the illustrious group of the “Historic Hotels of Europe“. Enjoy the unique aura of cultural tradition and historical heritage.
The Hotel am Mirabellplatz fascinates by the stylish juxtaposition of historic vaulted ceilings, marble, and modern elements. The former archbishop’s residence was painstakingly renovated with great attention to detail in the last few years. The charming boutique hotel surprises its guests again and again.
- All 70 rooms are furnished with bath tub or shower, toilet, telephone, cable TV, radio, minibar, hair-dryer, make-up mirror, and safe.
- Chill-out Lounge with free selection of non-alcoholic drinks from 11:00 to 24:00 and national and international newspapers
- terminal with free internet access
- 2 elevators
- hotel safe at the reception
- breakfast room
- luggage room
- shoe shining machine
- Swarovski crystal display case
- Salon Paris Lodron for meetings or small festivities for up to 10 people
- The „White Vaults“ for a unique setting for special occasions.
- free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel
- rich buffet breakfast with Austrian quality products
- reduced rate underground car park at the Mirabellgarage right next to the hotel
- information and ticket service for events, concerts and city tours
- babysitter on request
- laundry and ironing service (for a charge)
- dogsitter on request