A heartfelt welcome to Altenmarkt!Altenmarkt ...
... welcomes its guests in winter with a diverse selection of activities on and off the piste. This friendly town with tradition has kept its warmth and cordiality. It guarantees you days full of winter fun and is the place to be for families, sports enthusiasts and pleasure seekers.
A well-kept secret is the ski area of Radstadt-Altenmarkt with its comfortable ski lifts and family-friendly pistes as well as the welcoming huts that are also famous for their après-ski.Inhabitants:
842 - 2,051 mGuest beds:
- Idyllic, traditional town at 842 m above sealevel
- Surrounded by an impressive, magical mountain backdrop
- Diverse sport opportunities, including alpine and nordic skiing
- A shopping paradise with heart and soul
The World-Cup village of Zauchensee ...
... welcomes its guests with a diverse selection of pistes, from gently curving to racy downhill stretches. Skiers seeking a challenge can test their skills on the World-Cup course or in the virgin powder.
Nature has been generous with the ski paradise of Zauchensee. It is the perfect setting for modern winter sport: Wide, sunny pistes, racy downhill, steep off-piste and plenty of snow.
The small, but sporty ski village of Zauchensee with its 8 friendly hotels, which are ski-in ski-out, is recognised as one of the most snow-sure ski areas in the Alps. Inhabitants:
1.350 - 2.344 mGuest beds:
- Highest, snow-sure World-Cup village in Salzburger Sportwelt (up to 2,188 m)
- Nestled in an impressive mountain panorama
- Pure skiing fun of the highest level
- From the 4*-Hotels direct to the piste!
- Modern seminar and conference centre